FRICTION BOLT 240 kN
The main application of the FRICTION BOLT 240 kN – expandable friction bolt is temporary rock reinforcement in Mining and Tunneling. Bonding forces between the friction bolt and the rock mass are caused by form closure and friction transfer between the borehole wall and the rock bolt which is expanded by hydraulic pressure.
- The FRICTION BOLT is an expandable rock bolt with excellent elongation properties designed to accommodate ground movement.
- The FRICTION BOLT is a folded steel tube with a welded ferrule on each end.
- The FRICTION BOLT lt is safe and easy to install.
- The FRICTION BOLT is inserted into the drilled hole and inflated using high pressure water.
- The FRICTION BOLT is inflated to the exact shape of the drilled hole and can tolerate a large variation in hole diameter.